Providing Compressed Air Solutions To Industry Since 1971.
We are extremely proud of our history and the close connection we hold with compressed air technology. Whether servicing equipment, assembling machinery, hiring compressed air systems or offering technical advice we have always taken pride in the services we have offered.
Our experience assembling compressors has helped us maintain exceptional standards of engineering ability within our company. This knowledge has been passed through generations to ensure our young engineers and advisers continue our dedication to quality engineered solutions.
Quality of Service
From day one our reputation has been built on our quality of service and the value our solutions provide to our customers.
- 1971 – Began trading from Hackney Road, East London
- 1974 – Began assembly of Piston Compressors
- 1978 – Began assembly of Rotary Vane Compressors
- 1980 – Began hire of Compressed Air Systems
- 1984 – Began assembly of Screw Compressors
- 1986 – Moved manufacturing facility to Stratford, East London
- 1988 – Set up Sheet Metal facility
- 2003 – Purchase of company by second generation
- 2010 – Invested in new Sheet Metal facility in Romford, Essex
- 2014 – Incorporated GTEC Metal Fabrication Limited
- 2015 – Installed new stores facility at Stratford premises
- 2015 – Achieved SafeContractor Accreditation
- 2018 – Became member of BCAS – British Compressed Air Society
- 2018 – Achieved BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015 Accreditation