Can a Free Air Audit Reduce Your Operating Costs?
Energy wastage from your compressed air system could be costing your business thousands of pounds through unnecessary energy consumption, increased maintenance requirements and regular capital expenditure.
Our Free Air Audit reviews your entire Compressed Air System from generation to point of use to identify all areas where savings can be made.
Our engineers will use industry leading testing equipment to assess the following aspects of your system;
- Compressed Air Equipment – Is it adequately sized? Does it utilise energy efficient technologies? Is it operating correctly? Is it maintained frequently? Was it installed correctly?
- Compressed Air System Design – Check for artificial demand and inefficient process. Review the system in line with energy-saving best practice.
- Monitoring & Controls – Are procedures for monitoring compressed air consumption in place? Are controls to avoid artificial consumption utilised? Are controls in place to match compressed air generation to demands?
- Compressed Air Distribution – Check for compressed air leaks.
- Point of Use – Check for wasteful practices and inefficient connections.
On completion of the audit you will be provided with a comprehensive report. The report will detail the current status of your compressed air equipment, the cost to run it, recommended improvements, costs of the improvements and potential savings you may benefit from.
OR CALL: 020 8519 1526